How long do I need to wait?
It may take up to 6 months until you get the pension refund. The final decision is up to the Austrian Pension Office.
What should I do if I don’t have Lohnzettel?
What documents are required to apply?
In order to apply for Austrian pension refund you need to have a copy of your:
- Lohnzettel or payslip for each year
- Registration and deregistration certificate from Austria
- E-card and health insurance fund from Austria
How much is the service fee?
- You have to contact the employer as employers are legally obliged to issue you a replacement
- Dendax can obtain the documents from your employer
Le prix est 14% du montant remboursé. Il y a un frais minimal de 49 EUR.
Price does not include VAT or bank charges!