How many years back can I claim my pension refund?
You can apply for unclaimed pension refunds up to 1995.
How long do I need to wait?
It may take up to 6 months until you get the pension refund. The final decision is up to the Austrian Pension Office.
What documents are required to apply?
In order to apply for Austrian pension refund you need to have a copy of your:
- Lohnzettel or payslip for each year
- Registration and deregistration certificate from Austria
- E-card and health insurance fund from Austria
What should I do if I don’t have Lohnzettel?
- You have to contact the employer as employers are legally obliged to issue you a replacement
- Dendax can obtain the documents from your employer
How much is the service fee?
The price is 14% from the refunded amount. There is a minimum fee of 49 EUR.
Price does not include VAT or bank charges!